Melbourne & Olympic Parks (M&OP) is committed to keeping guests safe and delivering COVIDSafe events.
Everyone who enters an M&OP venue has a responsibility to help maintain a safe and welcoming environment for other guests, staff, and athletes/performers.
M&OP operates in accordance with Victorian Government public health measures and is committed to creating a COVIDSafe environment.
Guests are required to comply with all relevant public health measures in place when attending an event at M&OP.
These measures are subject to change, and the public health measures in effect at the time of purchase may differ to those in effect at the time of the event.
What you need to know
Will I need to be vaccinated to attend an event at the M&OP precinct?
Attendees aged 18+ have received two or more doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine, or have valid proof of medical exemption, to attend events at the M&OP precinct.
Guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination (or exemption) to enter the venue.
You can add your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Services Victoria app through MyGov or the Express Medicare Plus App.
Proof of vaccination can also be shown through the Medicare app, or your smartphone wallet. You can also present a printed copy of your digital certificate or immunisation history statement, or evidence of a valid exemption.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks must be worn indoors, in queues and on concourses, and are strongly encouraged in your seat.
Will I need to check-in?
All guests must check-in prior to entry using the QR codes at their designated gate. Manual check-in will be available for guests without a smartphone.
What are the other COVIDSafe settings I should be aware of?
- Due to vaccination and check-in requirements, arrive early to avoid queuing and delays when attending events at M&OP.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or are required to isolate as directed by the Victorian Department of Health.
- Physical distancing of 1.5 metres should be observed throughout the venue wherever possible, including when queueing, using venue facilities and moving about the venue.
- All M&OP venues are now operating in a totally cashless environment.
- When exiting, please wait for the rows closest to the exits to depart first.