- Access to the Stadium for patrons with limited mobility via Olympic Blvd only. There is no access via Batman Ave.
- Patrons with limited mobility will generally be ticketed to enter via Gate 2 or 7.
- Gates 2 & 7 have an accessible turnstile to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- Gates 4 (Olympic Park Room/corporate dining) & 5 (Corporate Suites) also have an accessible turnstile for limited mobility patrons ticketed for Level 2 corporate areas.
- Passenger drop-off areas are located at Entrance E (for Gate 5 or 7) and Entrance F (for Gate 4 or 2) There is strictly no parking.
- External lifts are located located West on Entrance E (City side) and East on Entrance F (Richmond side) to enable patrons with limited mobility to get from Ground Level to Level 1 External Concourse and Gates 2 or 7.
- Lifts 1,2 & 3 (Aisle 7) and lifts 4 & 5 (Aisle 24) facilitate movement within the Stadium. There are no ramps internally or externally.
- Patrons with limited mobility ticketed for Level 2 - Olympic Park Room - Corporate Dining or Level 3 Aisles 1-10 should go to lift 1, 2 & 3 (Aisle 7). Patrons with limited mobility ticketed for Level 2 - Corporate Suites or Level 3 Aisles 21-30 should go to lifts 4 & 5 (Aisle 24)
Accessible & Special Needs Tickets/Seating
Pre booked tickets for mobility impaired or special needs patrons is done directly through the Melbourne Park Box Office:
- By telephone 03 9286 1208
- Fax 03 9286 1653
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets may also be purchased on the day from the accessible ticket window - Ticket Sales F (East) or Ticket Sales E (West) on Ground Level.
Wheelchair Accessible Seating
Wheelchair accessible seating allows an 800 x 1200mm space with an adjacent companion seat
There are 150 wheelchair bays throughout the stadium:
Level 1 - 96 spaces
Level 2 - Corporate Dining - 6 spaces
Level 3 - 48 spaces
An accessible toilet (larger wider cubicle with door opening outwards) is available in all toilet blocks both male and female throughout the Stadium. Designated accessible toilets are located as follows;
Level 1 - Aisles 3, 18, 23 & 37
Level 2 - Aisles 2/3, 8 and opposite suites 5 & 20
Level 3 - Aisles 10 & 21
Accessible Parking and Accessible Drop off Areas
Accessible Parking (subject to availability) is booked through Ticketek on the special needs hotline 03 9286 1208.
All accessible parking will be charged at the time of booking.
AAMI Park - Mobility impaired passengers may be dropped off before the boom gate at Entrance F (East) and Entrance E (West) for easy access to External Lift E (Gate 7) and F (Gate 2). Car park attendants located at each Entrance will coordinate which vehicles are permitted access to the drop off areas.
Hisense Arena - The accessible car spaces located in front of Hisense Arena will be removed for the period Friday 5 January – Sunday 28 January for the Australian Open 2018. During this time Mobility Impaired Passengers visiting Hisense Arena can still be dropped off at the designated drop off zone directly in front of the venue on Olympic Boulevard.